How many times have you dreamed of a luxurious vacation in a peaceful, pleasant and relaxed rural atmosphere facing the Sea of Galilee? Maagan Eden Holiday Village invites you to fulfill your dream and enjoy perfect accommodation in 148 spacious and well-maintained rooms that include furnishing and accessories that will pamper you: comfortable beds; kitchenette with kettle, microwave and refrigerator as well as coffee, tea and sugar; exit to a patio or balcony and private lawn; table with chairs, sofa, armchair, wardrobe, a well-equipped bathroom and more.
Come to Maagan Eden and prepare to start your morning in one of the rooms of the Holiday Village – suitable for couples and families – and guarantee yourself a vacation in an exhilarating atmosphere facing the Sea of Galilee.
Premium rooms are suitable for family accommodation of a couple with 2 - 3 children (under the age of 18). You can choose from three identical room types, each with different views over the landscape:
Rooms located in the first row from the beach and facing the Sea of Galilee
Rooms located in the first row from the Swimming Pool
- Rooms located in the second row from the beach
All Premium rooms are designed as luxurious and spacious single-storey stone structures with modern furnishings for parents and children:
In the Holiday Village there are family units that are accessible in accordance with the newest standard:
- Disabled rooms 108 + 109 – Room size: 35 sq.m.
- Width of doors and main entrance: 90 cm.
- Dimensions of the Baby Crib – width: 94 cm.; length: 80 cm.; height: 60 cm.
- Before making your reservation it is recommended to read the booking conditions – which include restrictions and procedures – guest cancellation fee policy, and a map of the Holiday Village.
- Important: 0% VAT will apply to a tourist with a foreign passport who received a B2, B3 or a B4 visa when entering Israel and will present his passport and the appended visa to be photocopied when checking-in, as required by law.
- A guest who does not have these two documents will pay VAT in accordance with law.
- A guest who has both a foreign passport and an Israeli passport – will be required to pay VAT.
- All of the above applies to adults as well as to children.