Maagan Eden – Facilities
Upgraded Dining Room
A pleasure to start the day with the famous breakfast at the Maagan Eden Holiday Village. The Dining Room has recently been upgraded has room for 300 diners, and you are invited to sit opposite the panoramic window overlooking the Sea of Galilee and enjoy a celebration of culinary treats: tasty omelets, fresh breads and pastries, a selection of salads, cheeses and spreads, selected cereals (flavors that children love the most) and, of course, fine coffee to start the day.
The Swimming Pool complex at Maagan Eden covers 700 m2. The 500 m2 pool is separated for children and adults and during the summer season the resort’s entertainment staff conduct a variety of activities. For your convenience, showers and toilets are only a short walk away.
The shoreline of the Holiday Village appears to have been magically upgraded since the last rainy season when the Sea of Galilee became full, and now touches the lawns of Maagan Eden. On the sandy beach you will be able to enjoy the sun shades and sun-beds, as well as the lifeguard services which operate during the bathing season (April-October). In addition, you will find showers and toilets nearby, for your convenience.
Sailing Club - ADAM SURF (for a fee)
Want to learn surfing? At the Adam Surf Sailing Club you will enjoy a unique surfing experience for surfers at all levels, together with surfing courses and workshops for beginners and those at an advanced levels. On site you will enjoy facilities for storing windsurfers, kayaks and SAPS, a professional surf shop for surfing accessories, relaxing music as well as a free hot beverages corner for the use of surfers and subscribers. Club members enjoy the free use of the various facilities, equipment and sailing vessels throughout the season. In addition, the Club provides attractions for individuals, families and guests of the Holiday Village based on daily or hourly rental of equipment.
- Accessible elevator in the main building to the classrooms and the Synagogue.
- A kit for the hard of hearing (audio induction loop) is available at the Reception Desk, in the Convenience Store and in the Dining Room.
- A system for lowering the disabled into the Swimming Pool: a portable device used to lower the guest into the water of the Pool. To use the facility, contact a lifeguard.
- A mobility chair for the disabled to go into the water at the beach. To use it, contact the lifeguard.
- Wheelchair: Located in the Reception Department.
- Disabled services: in the main building near the Reception Desk, in the Dining Room and in the showers on the beach.
- Disabled access: There are ramps on the sidewalks for wheelchair access.
- Disabled parking: 5 parking spaces are available for the disabled.